At UpFrame Creative, marketing is about understanding people and building awareness about how our services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing coordinator who is hungry to do this and more.
The ideal candidate has experience with marketing campaigns and solving creative problems. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities as well as supporting our marketing manager with long-term strategy, they love thriving under tight deadlines and changing needs.
Do you love writing content, have experience in marketing and social media, and share our passion for helping small businesses succeed?
We want you! We are hiring a full-time Marketing Coordinator at UpFrame Creative, if this sounds like you, send us your resume.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to conceptualize and write communication pieces on behalf of clients including newsletters, blog posts, social media content, etc.
- Develop, monitor, and optimize email campaigns according to client goals
- Develop content calendars, and assist in scheduling and managing social media content including paid advertising campaigns.
- Assist the VP of Marketing with client relationships and marketing strategies
- Help conceptualize and execute multichannel campaigns, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Track results of campaigns, and recommend optimizations for improved performance
- Assist VP of Marketing with client marketing budgets
- Work with the UpFrame Creative design team, to meet objectives for client marketing campaigns
- Assist in implementing and optimizing the UpFrame Creative marketing strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field
- 1 year of experience in a marketing or related role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Social Media Management and Digital Marketing experience and proficiency is a must
- Email marketing experience and proficiency are a must
- Google AdWords, SEO proficiency is a plus
- Experience in web development and content development is a plus
- Experience developing marketing plans and campaigns is a plus
***Location is in Brookings, SD. hybrid work can be discussed for the right candidate.***